- WP12 Landking diesel engine series is the marine energy-saving and environment-friendly diesel engine independently developed by Weichai in 2004 based on the characteristics and configuration requirements of marine power, with a new design concept. The engine has compact structure, strong power, good economy and high reliability, and is the best choice for inland navigation, fishing, official boats, yachts and passenger ships.
|4-Stroke,water cooling,In-Line,Dry cylinder sleeve||Number of cylinders|
|specific lub-oil consumption|
IMO TIER II
Crankshaft rotation direction
(towards free end)
|Air intak||Rated Power(kW/Ps)||Speed(r/min)/oil supply mode|
|Supercharged and cold||258/350||1500/Mechanical pump|
|Supercharged and cold||295/400||1800/Mechanical pump|
|Supercharged and cold||330/450||2100/Mechanical pump|
|Supercharged and cold||258/350||1500/Electrically controlled high-pressure common rail|
|Supercharged and cold||295/400||1800/Electrically controlled high-pressure common rail|
|Supercharged and cold||330/450||2100/Electrically controlled high-pressure common rail|
|Supercharged and cold||368/500||2100/Electrically controlled high-pressure common rail|
|Supercharged and cold||405/550||2100/Electrically controlled high-pressure common rail|
Remarks: Product parameters and portfolio are for reference only. For fishing vessel engine portfolio, please contact relevant personnel for official information.
- The main structure comes from of Landking Euro III high-pressure common rail diesel engine
- Enhanced engine body, crankcase, cylinder head, crankshaft, and connecting rod.
- The main components are subjected to finite element analysis and simulation calculations, resulting in a significant increase in operational reliability and service life.
- The turbocharger position can be subject to customer requirements.
- The intercooler and heat exchanger are reasonably arranged at both ends of the diesel engine.
- Reasonable matching between intake & exhaust and fuel system, with a minimum fuel consumption of 192g/kW·h.
- PZ8500 in-line flange pump for fully atomized fuel and stronger performance.
- Four-valve structure with sufficient intake air for combustion and reduced fuel consumption.
- Broadened engine operating range with good economy under various working conditions.
- Enhanced engine structure with support and low-noise gear chamber.
- The special oil sump makes the diesel engine noise much less.
- Advanced emission indicators with a full load range of less than 1.0Rb.